Feb 1, 2023
- Added two easter eggs. One about the furry cycle, and one accessible via Hatapon’s flag. Well, I technically added the former a few days ago.
Jan 26, 2023
- Updated the petition page to show the percentage of votes that originated from the UK, at the suggestion of Ella Fox.
Jan 24, 2023
- Fixed some typos in the changelog―I got an extension for checking the spelling, we’ll see how it goes.
Jan 23, 2023
- Added a tool (more of an informative page, really) for viewing the ongoing UK petitions about teaching LGBT content in schools.
- Tweaked the Sitemap page to display entries vertically instead of the horizontal flow that likely caused issues on smaller device widths.
- Finally published a post about tricks for beating Wound-up Windmill! I’ve been meaning to make this for a while, and the stars finally aligned.
Jan 21, 2023
- Added another strange tool I hacked together in maybe half an hour. More information is on that page.
- Oh my goodness. I’ve been using 2022 instead of 2023 in the changelog… Phenomenal job, me.
Jan 18, 2023
- Published a journal post on my suspicions about ChatGPT.
Jan 17, 2023
- Opened the Scrapyard! It’s a collection of some projects I’ve abandoned. This was on my list of things to add from the beginning, but I didn’t have it in my café when I first announced it, as I wanted to release it close to the new year.
Jan 16, 2023
If you’d like an RSS feed for the changelog, please let me know! Seriously, if even just one person goes out of their way to tell me they’d want one, then I’ll implement it.
- Bumped up the size of the dividers to match what I had originally designed.
- Removed the text here at the top of the changelog. It isn’t really needed.
- Moved the Journal RSS feed to /feeds/posts.xml. Even though I really doubt anyone subscribed to it, if you have the old version in a feed reader, you’ll have to update it again :/ Sorry!
- Updated the date of the first blog post to when it was actually published. Gah, why didn’t I catch this earlier!
Jan 15, 2023
- Updated the link to Majoram/“the quote site.” I just refactored the authentication system, cleaned stuff up, and moved to quotes.basil.cafe. I actually only realized that “majoram” is supposed to be spelled “marjoram” when a friend pointed it out to me sometime in the past week… Oops!
Jan 14, 2023
- Added a little tool for calculating the BPM of an audio file.
- Writing this a little late (after I published it), but I added a new project to the Projects page! It’s my enhanced version of Penguin Dash from Google Santa Tracker. I actually made this in December of last year, but I finally got around to publishing it.
- Fixed the list dash being aligned to the bottom text. I found that out as I was writing the above text. Why are dashed lists like these not natively supported?
Jan 9, 2023
- Added my own web button to the web buttons page! It’s a bit bland, but oh well.
Jan 8, 2023
- Finally added the gallery page! Alt text takes a lot of time… But at least the catgirls are back. I got permissions from all of the artists again.
- Added a little easter egg about going back in time to the first Thanksgiving to get turkeys off the menu.
Jan 4, 2023
- Fixed some of the sitemap entries being incorrect URLs. It was very late when I implemented it yesterday.
- Added this changelog. It’s a bit unpolished and quickly thrown together, but knowing myself, I won’t change it.
favicon.ico. Previously, I just had an SVG favicon (
favicon.svg), and this should hopefully provide some backwards compatibility.
- Added an RSS feed for the journal.
It’s available at /posts/rss.xml. This changelog could totally be an RSS feed too!
- Added a web buttons page, but watch for flashing lights.
Jan 3, 2023
- Released! 🎉🎉🎉
- Day 1 fixes, like:
- Bottom page padding fix. Weird Astro conflicts that only showed up in the built output.
- Forgot to put a description for Garden. Oops!
- Fixed a typo on the Iteration 4 post.
- Added a sitemap. I probably should make something nicer, but this works for now.
- Made a few scripts for updating the site.
Doodl informed me about the wrong description, and Varedz told me about the typo. Thanks!